FirstNaz wants to give all ages the opportunity to grow in their faith.
FIRSTNAZ wants to help your child build a faith that will last a lifetime. We provide a safe and nurturing place for young ones so that you may better focus on your personal relationship with God.
- Children's Bible Quizzing
- Vacation Bible School (summer)
Although teenagers have lots of questions regarding their faith, they also need to have fun with friends. Through FirstNaz's youth ministry program, these are intertwined to engage with those starting to make their own decisions.
- Youth Group Wednesday @ 6:45pm
- Connection Groups
- Retreats and mission trips
Being a "grown up" doesn't make you grown up in your faith. By connecting with other disciples, growing in your faith can become something you yearn for.
- Sunday School @ 9:15
- Bible Studies (just for women, just for men, or both, whichever you feel most comfortable with)
- If interested in connecting with a group, email,
call, or even stop by and we will help you out.